PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 24,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate with leadership team to deliver outstanding talent initiatives (the nearest focus is creation of competency matrix for engineering roles and developing a journey of continuous learning for Pandas)
- Co-own comprehensive, integrated talent strategy
- Function as a strategic advisor to leadership team for all things people-related
- Coach junior leaders and team members
- Develop and deliver training sessions and workshops to maximize soft skills and collaboration spirit
- Support performance management and talent development, engagement and eNPS in a business that is continually striving for greater efficiencies while scaling
- Act as PandaDoc culture ambassador bringing mindfulness and awareness, transparency and celebration moment to everyday job
- Take part in HR projects of our global Team
You are a nimble, adaptive, “roll up the sleeves” leader that is ready to both impact and shape a growing and successful company. You demonstrate highly effective decision-making, judgment, communication, and modeling of PandaDoc’s core values.
- You have 8+ years Human Resources experience, several years in HR BP role for a company or a big Unit
- You implemented HR project and initiatives that led to success in tomorrow
- You know how to work in a distributed and remote environment
- You’ve experienced scaling from 500 to 1000 in headcount in one of your roles. You know what it is like to grow fast.
- You are an expert in building the culture of continuous learning
- You are able to be a coach for a leadership group and an entire workforce
- You have an interest in emerging performance & mindfulness theories
- You know how to read the data and are able to translate insights into action plan
- You know how to build rapport, trust, and execute with excellence
- International HR experience is a requirement, B2 english level is a must
- SPHR or PHR Certified is a plus
- Training and facilitating skills is a plus
- Tech Industry experience highly desired
What we offer:
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
- Personal, yearly budget for educational courses, conferences, etc.
- Working following the latest HR trends and cutting edge people management practices.
- A global team of HR professionals
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Flexible working hours at remote-friendly environment
- Company events & outings
- A fun team of Pandas to work with