PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 24,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
In this role, you will:
- Own and operate the employee life cycle within a fast growing start-up environment
- Regularly track employee data and share metrics with internal stakeholders
- Be a business partner to managers and support their initiatives from people’s perspective
- Advise managers on people related issues
- Foster and scale a collaborative work culture based on PandaDoc’s ethos and values
- Organize various employee engagement events and boost employee engagement
- Maintain company’s culture code and participate in all HR activities
- Take an active part at Global HR projects together with our team worldwide
- Co-design and bring in new HR practices, act as a driver of change that will bring company departments to a better results
- You may always propose and accept new responsibilities, we are ready to support you with new challenges
- 3+ years of HR experience
- Proven record of scaling teams in the Professional Services sector
- Expertise in onboarding, employee relations, performance management, building culture
- Willingness to be both “brain and hand” in implementing HR processes
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to multitask
- Data geek and reading nerd!
- Ability to establish and strengthen positive work culture
- Impeccable written and verbal communications skills
- Upper-Intermediate English level is a must
- High drive to succeed
What we offer:
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
- Personal, yearly budget for educational courses, conferences, etc.
- Working following the latest HR trends and cutting edge people management practices.
- A global team of HR professionals
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Flexible working hours at remote-friendly environment
- Company events & outings
- A fun team of Pandas to work with