PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 23,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
As the HR Onboarding Specialist at PandaDoc, you will report to the Principal of Embarrassment & Enablement and lead the PandaDoc “Embarrassment Training” for all new hires globally. This high visibility role requires a self-motivated and proactive individual with proven creative, critical thinking, and problem-solving capabilities, ability to envision and execute global strategy, and project management skills. The right individual for the job will enjoy challenging and innovative projects and thrive in a fast-paced environment where accountability and relationship building are paramount. This person will enable our new Pandas to effectively integrate into PandaDoc and provide all Pandas with the resources and training necessary to be a Panda.
Conducts management, non-technical skills and technical training courses for internal staff. Uses needs assessment tools to determine effectiveness of proposed training programs. Interacts with functional organizations to develop specifications for content of courses. Prepares lesson plans including the method and documentation to be presented. Works with stakeholders to ensure that course material reflects current product features. Instructs participants in classroom lectures, group sessions and through online material. Conducts follow up to determine applicability of course material.
In this role, you will:
- Schedule bi-monthly onboarding sessions across multiple East Europe timezones (utilizing Zoom, Google Calendar and SkillJar) for new hires
- Ensure all key stakeholder content is up to date in SkillJar monthly
- Work with IT team to commission new licenses to PandaDoc tech stack
- Responsible for new hires completing the IT Cybersecurity and HIPAA policies in Google Classroom
- Point of contact for all new hires throughout the first week
- Lead approximately 20 hours of sessions per week on the PandaDoc cores:
- Who we are (Company/Culture)
- What we do (PandaDoc as a platform)
- Who we impact (Clients, partners, competitors)
- How we do it (Tech tools we use daily)
- Develop new enablement content with learning outcomes and objectives
- Provide reports/suggestions on continued onboarding to help team leads coach success
- Provide reports/suggestions on if outcomes were achieved based on training goals
- Coordinate English classes for Pandas (as well as actual level assessment)
- Form groups by levels and by common interests
- Facilitate the collaboration with English classes vendorsproviders
- Work with the feedback from Panda-students and teachers
- Celebrate together with Pandas when they become more skilled and fluent =) (provide reports on the learning progress and success)
- Arrange any creative activitiesevents to support learning not only in the classroom - marathons, english movie night, english club - anything that makes LEARN and FUN go together
- Someone with an upbeat personality, comfortable with technology, the ability and amazing communication/translation skills. We should look for someone T-shaped with a background in coordinating group events and developing curriculum with learning outcomes (through an LMS is a plus).
- Someone with a background in education or educational technology
- Someone who’s been through strong culture training: Apple Store, Enterprise RAC, etc.
- Minimum two (2) years experience as a trainer/facilitator required.
- Successful track record of delivering learning programs across multiple functions and geographies.
- Ease with public speaking and presenting to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Advanced English skill - as you will work in a global team
- The creativity on how to automate things (reporting, scheduling etc) that helps ease administrative job
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
- Personal, yearly budget for educational courses, conferences, etc.
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Flexible working hours at remote-friendly environment
- Company events & outings
- A fun team of Pandas to work with