The PandaDoc HR Team is looking for an experienced Service Center Representative to lead a team of dedicated, customer-focused professionals who support our rapidly expanding global workforce. This position requires a hands-on leader who can lead while also responding to employee inquiries.
In this role, you will:
Respond to questions and requests from our customers
- Lead a team that responds to employee requests and provides direct support to the border HR team
- Help develop and implement processes and guidelines to improve efficiency and provide exceptional service to our customers
- Create reports to respond to requests from managers and other members of the HR team
- Ensure CSAT and SLA targets are met
Improve Data Consistency and Accuracy:
- Establish and recommend improvements to procedures for entering, updating, validating, and correcting employee records or other related HR data
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of organizational data within our various HR systems
Contribute Towards PandaDoc’s HR Knowledge Base:
- Maintain the HR Knowledge Base as the source of HR policies and procedures
- Assist in drafting new policies as needed
- Strong work ethic with high integrity and commitment to customer service
- 3 - 5 years experience in an HR Service Center
- Broad HR knowledge that spans multiple areas, including payroll and benefits.
- Proven ability to lead a high-performing team
- Strong client-facing skills with a flexible communication style
- Proficient in using computer applications for communicating, gathering, and recording information (e.g., HRIS, Zendesk, Ticketing System)
- Flexibility and the ability to quickly learn new programs and policies
- Commitment to results while working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
PandaDoc empowers more than 40,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, company-paid life & disability, 20+ PTO days, 401K and FSA plans, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.