We are hiring a Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) who will be focusing on our Sales department supporting their growth and HR-metrics health. We have Sales team members located throughout the US, Belarus, Ukraine, Poland, and Portugal. As an HRBP, you will support these team members and the leadership of this department without regard to location.
The right candidate will understand how to build scalable talent solutions, agile principles, and knows how to build an amazing talent experience in a fast-changing environment evolving through rapid growth. You will partner with other HRBPs, People Operations & Recruiting teams globally to support the HR Mission of PandaDoc which is to create a fun, learning culture where our pandas can grow and make an impact.
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate with the Sales leadership team to deliver outstanding talent initiatives (coaching & mentoring programs, growth plans, succession management)
- Function as a strategic advisor to leadership team for all things people-related
- Coach junior leaders and team members
- Assist with development and delivery of training sessions and workshops to maximize soft skills and collaboration spirit
- Support performance management and talent development, engagement and eNPS in a business that is continually striving for greater efficiencies while scaling
- Act as PandaDoc culture ambassador bringing mindfulness and awareness, transparency and celebration moment to everyday job
- Take part in HR projects of our global Team
How we see this role:
- Strategic Partner - Preparation and implementation of strategic initiatives for change management
- Integration Manager - Monitoring existing practices, policies and procedures to make them effective for current needs
- Emergency Responder - Responsible for immediate response in emergency situations, 911 role
- Employee Mediator - Mediator in difficult situations between employees and / or managers
- Panda Partner - for both Employees and Managers
You are a nimble, adaptive, “roll up the sleeves” leader that is ready to both impact and shape a growing and successful company. You demonstrate highly effective decision-making, judgment, communication, and modeling of PandaDoc’s core values.
- 8+ years Human Resources experience, several years in HR BP role for a company or a big Unit
- Implemented HR project and initiatives that led to success in tomorrow
- Worked in a distributed and remote environment
- Experienced an organization scaling quickly in headcount in one of your roles. You know what it is like to grow fast.
- Expert in building the culture of continuous learning
- Able to be a coach for a leadership group and an entire workforce
- Interest in emerging performance & mindfulness theories
- Read data and are able to translate insights into action plan
- Know how to build rapport, trust, and execute with excellence
- International HR experience is a requirement
It would be awesome if you had:
- SPHR or PHR
- Training and facilitating skills
- Tech Industry experience
PandaDoc empowers more than 30,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, company-paid life & disability, 20+ PTO days, 401K and FSA plans, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.