PandaDoc is one of the fastest growing B2B SaaS companies in the eSignature, proposal, and contract management space that helps more than 23,000 companies close more deals. We have a fantastic product-market fit and are ready to grow! We are looking for a driven team player to join our fast-paced Sales team as a full-time Sales Team Lead in Kyiv, Ukraine. PandaDoc is an environment for independent, humble, resilient, data-driven, direct and scrappy individuals. We have fun and we learn - a lot!
- Series B: Backed by Microsoft Ventures, HubSpot & Rembrandt Venture Partners.
- Learning: It’s ingrained in our culture. Be creative and curious. Learn to be the CEO of your own domain and then build your own business in the future. Or become a master at what you do and build a career.
- Making an impact: We have a unique culture with a laser focus on career building
- We have fun: It’s a priority to enjoy ourselves whether that be company outings, visits to other office locations, or in-house comics: Follow our US and Minsk teams on Instagram to learn more!
- Empathy is one of our core values. So different Pandas all around the world can feel themselves as a part of a global team and be supported no matter what.
In this role, you will:
- Build a career in technology-focused inside sales
- Serve as a team lead for other Sales Development Representatives
- Provide mentorship and process management for SDR team
- Build an "A player" reputation for work ethic
- Get paid for your performance
- Have defined advancement opportunities with very clear goals for moving up
- Join a sales-focused culture in a high growth technology company
A typical day may include:
- Prospecting leads to secure demos through phone calls, emails and social outreach
- Celebrating individual and team results
- Sales training and collaborating with teammates on creative strategies to improve results
- Following up on leads to conduct research to identify potential prospects
- Utilizing Salesforce.com, SalesLoft and other industry leading technologies
- Overcoming objections and helping prospects uncover areas of pain and potential value in their business and functional role
- Bachelor's degree in business, sales/marketing or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of business experience
- Motivated, positive attitude and relentless pursuit of innovation and achievement
- Self-starter, curious, and hungry to learn
- Fluent English and Spanish is a must
What we offer:
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Minsk to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!