PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
We’re looking for an amazing Sales Incentive Comp Analyst who will be responsible for developing, implementing, and administering sales compensation programs to ensure competitive compensation opportunities for our sales and sales development associates. This position is responsible for overseeing the administration of the sales incentive plans, developing and maintaining incentive plans, identifying performance trends, and conducting special projects and analyses in the area of sales compensation.
In this role, you will:
- Understand and evaluate existing compensation plans through interviews with reps and an analysis of reports
- In close partnership with Sales Operations, Leadership and Finance, design & deliver compensation plans in an easy to understand manner
- Partner closely with Finance to calculate monthly/quarterly incentive to ensure the accurate payment of incentive compensation.
- Train reps on how compensation works and provide feedback on gaps to production to reach maximum payouts.
- Provide regular performance/payout forecasts to senior sales leadership
- Sales compensation guru with 3-5 years sales compensation administration experience
- Skillful analyzer and astute problem solver
- Self starter who takes initiative
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
It would be awesome if you had:
- Salesforce experience
- Modeling and forecasting experience
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, 20+ PTO days, regularly catered lunches, 401K and FSA plans, trips to our offices in the U.S.A and Belarus, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!