The successful candidate will be responsible for collaborating on the development and delivery of learning strategies, curriculum, and processes to support the enablement of our growing Global Customer Success (Revenue) organization as well as educating our customers on all things PandaDoc. This role will focus on building and deploying education offerings that drive customer adoption and provide role-specific learning opportunities to the Customer Success team, specifically our Customer Success Managers, Onboarding Specialists, Customer Support Agents, Solutions Architects, and Technical Account Managers. You and your team will work closely with cross- functional departments, such as Sales and Product Development, as well as senior leaders, to identify employee training needs, priorities, assets, and systems, and implement programs across all locations and platforms. Experience in creating and facilitating in-person and virtual instructor-led classes, in addition to developing on-demand courses and extended job aids, is a must.
The ideal candidate will be flexible and possess a wide range of skills and knowledge for both technical training and employee development. This Panda inspires, has a contagious enthusiasm for investing in people, and a passion for our future growth all the while strengthening our brand and culture.
In this role, you will:
- Work closely with leaders from all teams within Customer Success to identify and prioritize customer and employee training needs and build out programs accordingly
- Deliver product education classes to customers and Pandas
- Create on-demand offerings such as interactive courses, assets within PandaDoc, video tutorials, job aids, and exercises
- Develop train-the-trainer programs to enable Pandas to facilitate classes, internally and externally
- Facilitate professional development classes for various roles and levels on topics such as leadership, retention, conflict resolution, and more
- Collect and analyze Net Promoter Score and Voice-of-Customer feedback to inform and steer training offerings and products
- Interact with all parts of the business to understand the company and department level Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to ensure professional development offerings are in alignment
- Track and analyze key learning metrics to better assess the behaviors associated with adoption and attrition, employee and customer satisfaction, and implement an action plan on a quarterly basis
- Foster an environment of excellence by having fun, learning and enabling your team to achieve their goals
- Support a global organization which may require flexibility of working hours to accommodate the needs of our customers and Pandas
- 2+ years experience in a Customer Education, Employee Enablement, or similar role, preferably with a SaaS product(s)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of adult learning theories with strong content creation skills, in both on-demand courses and instructor-led curriculum including instructor and student materials
- Excellent facilitation skills in a virtual and classroom setting; experience delivering via Zoom a plus
- Working knowledge of Learning Management Systems
- Comfortable working cross-functionally and cross-culturally and able to modify work hours as needed
- Communicative, energetic, and delivers sessions with enthusiasm and positivity
- Proven ability to work independently to meet assigned Measurable Business Objectives (MBOs)
- Confident collaborating with all levels of leadership
- A vocal, private and public PandaDoc evangelist
PandaDoc empowers more than 30,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Minsk to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.