Join the International Expansion team and help us take PandaDoc into new markets all around the world.
This is an exciting time to be part of a newly established team that transforms many aspects of the business and enables the organization to tap into new revenue opportunities. In this role, you will help us expand into new markets outside of the United States by researching, documenting best practices and requirements for expansion, and supporting the localization of assets in many new languages.
The International Expansion Coordinator reports to the Senior Director of International Expansion. The role collaborates closely with people from departments such as Product, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Operations, and Finance to keep plans on track and ensure market entry success.
As our new International Expansion Coordinator, no day will be the same while working collaboratively to support the expansion plans across the company.
In this role, you will:
- Research target markets to identify barriers and opportunities
- Work proactively to unblock international expansion progress
- Provide insightful recommendations to each department
- Recommend what each department will need to localize to be successful in our quest to serve our customers internationally
- Organize information and input from the entire business and provide actionable plans that help align stakeholders
- Inform the organization of our International progress and plans
- Document and share learnings, best practices, and advice on how to expand
- Support all team members on the International Expansion team by performing administrative duties such as note-taking, project tracking, quality control, etc. when needed
- Evaluate and communicate the progress of ongoing market expansion projects regularly to key stakeholders, achieving cross-functional alignment around goals and objectives
- Ensure that the localization team members and International Product Manager are brought into discussions/meetings/projects etc. at the right stage
- Ensure that all parts of the expansion plans are meeting the deadlines set and proactively alert the Sr. International Expansion Director of potential roadblocks or risks
- 1+ years in a position working with multiple stakeholders and departments
- Fluent English (verbal and written)
- Outstanding project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills and a positive attitude
- Passion for new cultures, countries, and languages
- Experience working with people in different countries
- Ability to drive projects forward independently
- B2B SaaS and/or customer-facing experience is a huge bonus
- Experience doing research and using analytics tools
- Smart and proactive team member that stays kind, humble, and curious
PandaDoc empowers more than 30,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Minsk to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.