Join our International Expansion team at PandaDoc and help us expand into new markets and adapt the solution to meet customers' expectations in regions outside of the United States.
As our new International Product Manager, you will be a member of the Product department and report to the Senior Director of International Expansion. The role collaborates closely with the rest of the Product and Engineering organization as well as departments such as Marketing and Customer Success. You will have regular communication with our customers to tailor the product and ensure market entry success through new and existing solutions.
Product Managers at PandaDoc are the ones in the field, talking to prospects and customers, incorporating the data, making the decisions from a user and data perspective, helping the entire Product Team better understand where we are headed and why. This role is a great fit for people who like challenging product puzzles, are obsessed with creating a good customer experience for our international users, can operate independently but likes to collaborate with others. Our Product Managers balance highly operational and strategic work to launch upgrades that customers understand, love, and get hooked by.
In this role, you will:
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research in international markets to identify top customer needs and pain points
- Lead analyses of the competitive environment, customers, and product metrics to determine the right set of features to drive growth and engagement internationally
- Develop a Product strategy and roadmap to address international customer needs and growth opportunities
- Create user stories, use cases, requirement documents, and proposals with clear MVP definition and success metrics.
- Measure progress of business success metrics towards KPI targets.
- Provide market-specific insights – identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats relevant to PandaDoc
- Explore and identify strategic growth opportunities internationally and partner with product teams for execution
- Partner with the analytics organization to validate key findings with data
- Work with the Localization team to ensure the PandaDoc mobile and web app is fully functional, localized, and well adapted to be successful internationally
- Escalate to and drive solutions with product management for identified market-specific product issues and gaps
- Identify and escalate critical usability issues and suggest optimization plans to enhance product experience based on the market-specific perspectives
- Oversee execution of a continuous testing plan for improvements to important end-to-end international flows
- Leverage usability studies, research, and market analysis to drive market-specific product insights into execution
- 3+ years of global product management or related field experience
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Experience working on international expansion products and/or projects
- Understanding of product growth at a global scale
- B2B product management experience preferred
- Strategic thinker with the ability to collaborate with different stakeholders and gather different viewpoints while making critical decisions
- Knowledge of user acquisition/top of funnel user growth
- Experience working on consumer growth initiatives
- Experience launching new markets or new products in a market
- Embraces ambiguity, prioritizes efficiently, communicates early and directly, and ultimately gets the job done
- Smart decision-maker, proactive leader for the team that stays kind and curious
PandaDoc empowers more than 30,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Minsk to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.