PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & kick-ass Christmas parties. Although some of our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
This role covers all types of IT control, and on a quarterly rolling basis the work will cycle through the set of IT controls related to each of Governance, Security, Operations and Change. As part of the Security team, the role involves working closely with Development, QA and DevOps departments to deliver adequate and sufficient controls across Company IT systems and services.
In This Role, You Will:
- Have the responsibility to design, plan, and implement an organization’s IT audit program taking into consideration its risk assessments
- Work in a highly integrated audit environment, you will document risks and communicate them to appropriate departments and personnel of the organization, giving advice on recommended process changes and control issues, and ensuring improvement are effected on existing practices by supervising corrective actions on them
- Maintain internal control systems by updating audit programs and questionnaires; recommending new policies and procedures and updating current policies, procedures, and tests
- Assist teams in meeting the requirements for the annual SSAE 18 SOC 2, Type II audit
- Lead cybersecurity awareness trainings, various information security plan testings and user access reviews
- 5+ years experience in an IT auditor or similar role, including experience with SOC 2, Type II audits
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or in other related field
- Advanced experience across various areas of IT, including databases, operating systems, application, network and application vulnerability assessment, IT practices, risk assessment practices, change control, data privacy, and business continuity and disaster recovery.
- Strong ability to give attention to detail in addition to organization and project management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to resolve issues promptly as they occur
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to get other people to put in additional efforts at achieving departmental goals, as well as to build consensus across diverse teams
It Would Be Awesome If You Had:
- Any of the recognized certification in the industry, such as the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or the Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
- Free English classes
- Personal, yearly budget for educational courses, conferences, etc.
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Medical insurance for you and your family
While this position is based in Kiev, any remote-first candidates with full fluency in Russian are also welcome to apply.