IT Office Engineer
Engineering, Minsk, Belarus
We are currently looking for IT Engineer who has good knowledge of OSX, Windows, Linux, Active Directory and can take responsibility of IT activities to support PandaDoc team. If you are passionate about perfection of IT infrastructure and motivated to organize office IT environment to the best comfort for everybody than we are a perfect match.
We believe you are:
- Workplace pioneer and can easily troubleshoot workstations operating MacOS, Linux and Windows.
- Enjoy maintenance and ongoing improvement of existing engineering infrastructure.
- Interested in diverse infrastructure – Windows and Linux server environments.
- Can coordinate and manage procurements (equipment, peripherals, etc.) and licenses accounting.
- Have a passion towards scripting, automation and development.
- Enjoy installation and troubleshooting software issues and office peripherals maintenance (printers, scanners).
- Team player and problem solver
- Good English is a plus.
- Okta is a plus.
- Career growth opportunities
- Catered Lunches
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits for you and your family
- Company Events & Outings
- Trips to our offices