We're looking for a friendly, customer-oriented IT Support Specialist to join PandaDoc’s international IT team. This position is our first IT role in Portugal and will help us support our ever-growing employee user base in Portugal and our other locations in the United States and Europe.
In this role, you will:
- Provide first line support for hardware and software issues, responding quickly and efficiently to questions from PandaDoc employees
- Investigate common user problems and create solutions to prevent future issues from arising
- Create training materials for our employees and document common troubleshooting steps in the IT knowledge base
- Respond to assigned tickets, and escalate issues to other team members when required
- Collaborate with other members of IT on PandaDoc’s technology projects and initiatives
- Previous experience providing local and remote technical support
- Strong troubleshooting skills in macOS and Windows
- Ability to diagnose and fix office equipment (printers, monitors, and conference room hardware)
- Ability to analyze and remedy hardware problems on Macs and PCs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- English proficiency (English B1)
It would be awesome if you had:
- Google Workspace or Office 365 administration experience
- Previous work experience with Slack, Zoom, and Okta
- Knowledge of device management with Jamf Pro and Intune (any other MDM tools would also be beneficial)
- Prior experience supporting a large number of users (250+)
- Experience supporting globally distributed teams is a big plus
- Advanced English proficiency (English B2+)
PandaDoc empowers more than 40,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Lisbon to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!