PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
As a rapidly growing and expanding company PandaDoc is in need of a remote IT Support Technician II to aid USA and European end-users. The Support Tech will provide technical assistance remotely via Instant Message and Remote tools to PandaDoc staff regarding hardware and software including: computer setup, software installs, operating systems, and resource access management. This person will also work alongside project teams to support on-going IT-related work. If you are the kind of person who thrives in a fun and challenging environment, we are interested in you!
This is a newer IT department, so many processes and systems are still being implemented. We are currently a team of 2 System Administrators. Informal training on all systems will gradually be provided over time. You will need a willingness to learn new technologies and an eagerness to make an impact.
In this role, you will:
- Responsible for monitoring IM communications for service requests and helpdesk
- You will be instrumental in new IT process creation and current process improvement
- We are primarily a cloud-based shop with multiple systems that you will need to learn quickly
- Responsible for the set up & configuration of all laptop computers during new employee onboarding
- Responsible for the configuration, and administration of end-user computing resources, and corporate cloud systems
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues
- Perform regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures
- Lead laptop support efforts, ensuring all desktop applications, workstations, and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions
- Work alongside project teams to support on-going IT-related work
- Make technology recommendations for hardware and software needs at both the enterprise and user levels
- Provide after-hours on-call support as needed
- Macbook Troubleshooting Experience (We are primarily Mac) and Windows Technical Experience
- 5+ years experience working in information technology field with hands-on experience in installing, supporting end-users and maintaining infrastructure-related hardware, software and processes
- Strong knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware, and networking protocols. Specifically extensive power user-level knowledge of G Suite, Zoom, Okta, Slack. Experience with MDM systems such as JAMF PRO is preferred but not a disqualifier as training can be provided. Also, administering user accounts, permissions and roles via Admin Portal on G Suite and O365.
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to research & solve complex issues independently, within a team or with a vendor
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work collaboratively in a team environment as well as independently in a deadline-driven environment to achieve results
- Ability to supervise and delegate tasks to outsourcing professionals
- A+ Certification
- MDM and Remote Management Experience
- Gsuite Admin Experience
It would be awesome if you had:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, company-paid life & disability, 20+ PTO days, regularly catered lunches, 401K and FSA plans, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!