Engineering, Minsk, Belarus
PandaDoc is seeking a driven team player to join our PDF conversion team as a Senior Java Developer.
We have built an all-in-one document automation solution that help sales reps close deals faster by streamlining the last half of the sales cycle. We love what we’ve built and are building; but, more importantly, our customers do. In fact, in just 18 months, over 200,000 people have used PandaDoc across thousands of companies. From the coolest startups to the established players.
- Being part of an AGILE development team;
- Contributing to the success of our project;
- Development of new product functionality, technical analysis, effort estimation;
- Design and implementation of new business requirements.
- Java, Spring, NATS, Kafka, Kotlin.
- In-depth knowledge and at least 3-4 years of experience in Java;
- Good understanding of design patterns;
- Experience with Java architecture including web-related technologies;
- Experience with most common IDEs, version control systems;
- Basic knowledge of RDBMS and NoSQL;
- Dedication to high quality software development through conventions, maintainability and testing;
- Interest in adopting the latest and greatest technology;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Competitive Salary;
- Stock options;
- Health Benefits;
- Company Events & Outings;
- Trips to our offices;
- Catered Lunches;
- A fun team of Pandas to work with.