We are looking for a passionate, results-oriented, and ready-to-learn engineer to develop superior product solutions within our fast-growing business.
Are you adaptable, driven, and friendly? Do you thrive in a fast-paced work environment where collaboration is a must? If the answer is yes, you’re a Panda, and we want you to join our team.
You’ll join one of PandaDoc’s engineering tracks - Revenue Solutions
Revenue Solutions Track designs and deliver complete end-to-end solutions in our Product so can we unlock new markets and bring new happy customers to PandaDoc!
Our main goal is to bring new MRR by expanding product-market fit from the Sales team to Revenue team use-cases.
In our Track, we care about our customers and we strive to help them succeed in their business.
In this role you will:
- Collaborate with teammates and write new code that meets product requirements
- Maintain existing well-formulated code and library components
- Review and learn from other team member's code
- Participate in full application (feature) lifecycle from concept to release
- At least 1+ years of development experience with JS
- Experience in HTML and CSS
- Experience with React/Redux
- Proactive problem-solver, willing to grow autonomous worker
- Eager to learn and understand FrontEnd development stack, best practices, and application architecture
- Passion for new technologies and ready to participate in engineering initiatives to help the company reach its goals
- Event Sourcing
PandaDoc empowers more than 37,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Lisbon to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!