In this influential role, you will help bring the PandaDoc product to market.
In this role, you will:
- Manage feature launches, product launches, and market launches for PandaDoc
- Craft a powerful PandaDoc story that would resonate with our Ideal Customer Profile and buyer personas across a variety of marketing channels
- Translate technical features into a powerful market-driven story
- Drive product messaging and positioning through the marketing and sales organizations within PandaDoc, including crafting programs and tactics for the execution of key initiatives
- Gather and curate information from publicly available sources to better understand our competitors
- Build a complete picture of competitors’ strategies, technologies, customers, and marketing
- Enable the sales team and product team with actionable competitive intelligence and market insights
- Analyze product usage, win-loss data, market research reports, and website data to make actionable recommendations
- Collaborate with various teams (design, content, demand generation, product, sales) to implement and test programs
- Work closely with colleagues from Europe and the United States
- 2+ years in marketing or an equivalent role that requires both strategic thinking and tactical execution
- Produce excellent content independently
- Team player who enjoys collaborating with other people
- Self-starter who can act autonomously, set goals and achieve them
- Analytically minded and love working with data
- Top-notch communication skills and know what, how, when, and with whom to communicate
- Like to learn and grow
- BA/BS degree
It would be awesome if you had:
- 2+ years in product marketing management
- Experience in B2B market
- Worked in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Experience working with a global team or having international experience.
- MBA or Masters degree
PandaDoc empowers more than 30,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
- Personal, yearly budget for educational courses, conferences, etc.
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.