PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & virtual team bonding events. Although our Pandas are located remotely across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
PandaDoc is seeking a Junior Product Operations Associate based in Minsk to manage, utilize, and optimize core Product processes and data-related tools. Position reports to the Head of Product Operations.
We are looking for a proven project coordinator/manager with a practical understanding of key product processes and passion to structure systems, polish tools, design, build and execute operating processes.
In this role, you will:
- Be the implementation owner of the Coda tool for templating, product processes and knowledge management in the Product team and subsequently for other departments
- Drive utilization of the UserVoice system to capture customer feedback and help prioritize Roadmap
- Be responsible for optimal usage of other critical Product-tools including Amplitude and AppCues
- Coordinate all procurement related to Product tools and monitor overall ROI
- Report to Head of Product Operations and be mentored by highly experienced VP of Product
- Develop deep understanding of product processes
- Have the ability to grow to orchestrate key product processes
- 3+ years of project management
- Strong understanding of key product lifecycle processes
- Excellent system thinking, process management, and self-organization
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- B2+ English
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
- Cool office located in Minsk city centre (Kirova-street) with free beverages, fresh fruit and catered lunches 3 times per week
- Free English classes
- Personal, yearly budget for educational courses, conferences, etc.
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Medical insurance for you and your family