Human resources, St. Petersburg, FL
PandaDoc is one of the fastest growing B2B SaaS companies in the transaction management and sales acceleration space. PandaDoc has a fantastic product-market fit, is growing rapidly and now we’re looking for a Junior Recruiter to support our newest office in St. Petersburg, FL. PandaDoc is an environment for independent, humble, resilient, straight-forward and scrappy individuals. We have fun and we learn - a lot!
- Series B: company Backed by Microsoft Ventures, HubSpot & Rembrandt Venture Partners.
- Learning: It’s ingrained in our culture. Be creative and curious. Learn to be the CEO of your own domain and then build your own business in the future. Or become a master at what you do, build a career.
- Making an impact: We have a unique culture with a laser focus on career building
- We have fun: It’s a priority to enjoy ourselves whether that be company outings, visits to other office locations, or in-house comics: Visit our blog to learn more.
Your role also involves performing tasks with a focus to grow our company’s talent pipeline and improve our sourcing tactics to identify top talent in the market. In addition to HR functions, you will be the onsite office coordinator with functions related to event planning, food ordering, scheduling, shipping and other ad hoc tasks and projects.
- Assisting with sourcing and qualifying candidates through various avenues; social media, employee referrals, complex internet searches, local market & geographic market intelligence and competitive research.
- Conduct preliminary phone interviews to qualify candidates in various US office locations; be a brand ambassador by providing the best interviewing experience to the candidates
- Build a consistent pipeline for our fast-growing teams for roles in Sales, Business Development, Marketing, Operations, Customer Success, Professional Services and Support, Finance, etc.
- Coordinating of the interview process including scheduling of phone and onsite interviews in Greenhouse and documenting candidate activity/feedback.
- Write and post job descriptions (as needed)
- Evaluate and screen resumes and new applicants for aggressive hiring plan
Office Administration and Events Planning:
- Organize office operations and procedures as requested including catering and snack processes, building maintenance and access and supporting the culture of the St. Petersburg office.
- Assist in planning and execution of local events, celebrations, team events and hiring events locally
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands
- 2+ years of relevant work experience; ideally for a high-velocity startup company
- Experience working and scheduling across multiple time zones
- Ability to juggle multiple competing and changing priorities and high-volume workloads
- A focus on execution - be a doer and know how to encourage others
- Relentlessly positive attitude and ability to keep a cool head through dynamic conditions
- Strong proficiency with scheduling, email and social media platforms (Google Apps, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Various Chrome Extensions, Zoom, Calendly)
- ATS experience is a plus (Greenhouse)
PandaDoc all-in-one software streamlines sales workflows and provides transparency into the performance of proposals and contracts. Sales and Marketing teams can design, approve, send, track, and eSign documents that win more business. An insightful dashboard provides leaders with real-time progress and accurate reporting. Make selling customer-centric. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, competitive salary, stock options, health and commuter benefits, $500 stipend for learning, 20+ PTO days, regularly catered lunches, 401K and FSA plan, company events & outings, trips to our offices on the East Coast, West Coast and Europe and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!