We are now looking for an energetic, fun and technically-savvy L2 Technical Support Associate to join our awesome US based remote team. You will learn a lot. Every day.
You will become a part of an international team that helps our customers get more value from the product. Your task will be to respond to customer inquiries via in-app chat, email and phone.
We like to work hard and play hard here. Join us!
In this role, you will:
- Handle escalated cases in Zendesk and Jira platforms that vary in complexity, conduct pre-investigation on issues, classify accordingly and assign to a relevant team
- Work closely with support colleagues in other geographies to deliver world-class customer service
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as Customer Success Management, Onboarding/Delivery and Account Management to ensure complex issues are shared, simplified and understood
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product, Solution Architects and other cross-functional teams
- Monitor critical service metrics and handling emergency cases on on-duty basis
- Handle production bugs escalation and prioritisation
- Work with cross-functional teams and stakeholders and stay in touch with the agent until the issue is resolved
- Issues investigation: collect best practices and ensure continuous knowledge sharing inside Support teams
- Communicate with partners regarding support cases and incidents
- Provide clear and articulate customer communication to keep customers informed on issue status, requirements and next steps
- Fluent English (!)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to explain complex issues in an easy and understandable manner
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Quick learner
- Experience with customer-facing roles
It would be awesome if you had:
- Experience in Customer Support
- Knowledge of SQL
- Jira and Google Cloud platform knowledge
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services and databases
- Interest in SaaS and web applications
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Experience with the following tools:
- logging tools: Sentry, Kibana, Jaeger
- PD databases and querying them with SQL
- monitoring tools: Grafana
- CI/CD tools: Jenkins, Gitlab
- Amazon admin tools: AWS
- Great sense of humor
PandaDoc empowers more than 30,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.