PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd.
Over 18,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & kick-ass Christmas parties. Although some of our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
We are looking for a savvy Data Engineer to join our growing team of analytics experts. The hire will be responsible for expanding and optimizing our data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow and collection for cross functional teams. The ideal candidate is an experienced data pipeline builder and data wrangler who enjoys optimizing data systems and building them from the ground up.
The Data Engineer will support our Data Analysts, Product Analysts, Data Scientists and Revenue operation Specialists on data initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects.
They must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems and products. The right candidate will be excited by the prospect of optimizing or even re-designing our company’s data architecture to support our next generation of products and data initiatives.
In this role, you will:
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, implementation of monitoring systems, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL, Singer Taps & Targets, AWS RedShift.
- Design the data infrastructure roadmap and set up a project structure to implement it.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Revenue Operations, Data Analysts and Data Scientists teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product and business processes into an innovative industry leader.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Experience building and optimizing data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected datasets.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- We are looking for candidates with 3+ years of experience in a Data Engineer role. They should also have experience using the following software/tools:
- Experience with relational Databases, including Postgres, .
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools as Airflow
- Experience with AWS cloud services: RDS, Redshift.
- Experience with Python
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
- Working in a cool fast-paced Silicon Valley based startup
- Kickass ~1,500 m2 office on Kirov street. You can google "PandaDoc office Minsk" and see pictures online. It's awesome.
- Medical insurance for you and your family
- Yearly education budget for educational courses, conferences, etc.