Lead Development Representative
Marketing, St. Petersburg, FL
PandaDoc is a San-Francisco based startup with over $20M in funding from Microsoft, HubSpot and other investors. We're looking for a Lead Development Representative (LDR) to help grow PandaDoc’s marketing pipeline. As an LDR, you will be part of the marketing team. You will contribute towards running, improving, and scaling our account-based marketing efforts.
PandaDoc is an environment for independent, humble, resilient, straight-forward and scrappy individuals. We have fun and we learn - a lot!
- Series B: Backed by Microsoft Ventures, HubSpot & Rembrandt Venture Partners.
- Learning: It’s ingrained in our culture. Be creative and curious. Learn to be the CEO of your own domain and then build your own business in the future. Or become a master at what you do and build a career.s
- Making an impact: We have a unique culture with a laser focus on career building
- We have fun: It’s a priority to enjoy ourselves whether that be company outings, visits to other office locations, or in-house comics. Follow our US and Minsk teams on Instagram to learn more!
This is a 6 month contract position with potential to extend or convert to full-time. The best LDRs will have opportunities to grow into Sales Development, Customer Success, Account Executive and Account Manager roles.
In this role, you will:
- Identify key personas/contacts within a target account
- Enrich and clean PandaDoc account and contact data
- Conduct research for target Outbound accounts
- You are comfortable with manipulating data in Excel and Google Sheets
- You have the ability to follow a set of complex instructions and processes
- You hold strong organizational skills
- You’re tech-savvy and eager to learn how to use new software
- You’re adaptable to new challenges and processes
- You have a high attention to detail
- You’re persistent and can quickly identify bugs and inconsistencies
What you will learn:
- How to conduct outbound prospecting and lead research
- Collaboration with PandaDoc’s sales and marketing teams
- Experience with cloud platforms and other SaaS tools
- The ability to develop data sets in Excel and Google Sheets
- The inner workings of account and lead development for a world-class Account-Based Marketing program
PandaDoc is an all-in-one software that streamlines sales workflows and provides transparency into the performance of proposals & contracts. Sales and Marketing teams can design, approve, send, track, and eSign documents that win more business. An insightful dashboard provides leaders with real-time progress and accurate reporting. Make selling customer-centric. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, competitive salary, stock options, health and commuter benefits, $500 stipend for learning, 20+ PTO days, regularly catered lunches, 401K and FSA plan, company events & outings, trips to our offices on the East Coast, West Coast and Europe and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!