Who are you ideally?
As a Senior Product Leader, you will lead a team responsible for PandaDoc SaaS Foundation (platform).
You will own a key piece of the company’s long-term strategy and roadmap for SaaS foundation that will help PandaDoc to scale its products -- including account and user management, billing, administration, analytics & tooling and other key shared services.
You will execute complex strategies with engineers and designers helping PandaDoc to scale efficiently and be a strong bridge with our Finances and Ops teams.
The role requires a mix of deep technical skills, ability to lead engineering and architecture teams, and steadfast alignment of engineering plans with product plans developed from understanding key business owners and corporate stakeholders.
In this role, you will:
- Drive a critical company-level vision, strategy, and roadmap that delivers change in how multiple PandaDoc products work together under the same technical foundation.
- Define, understand, and improve key product metrics that are connected with foundation services.
- Manage and develop other PMs while executing 1-2 complex, advanced strategies
- Engage and cultivate relationships with product, finance, sales and support partners to influence shared cross-team directions and handle risks or trade-offs. Drive alignment across multiple teams and organizations.
- Engage closely with engineering teams to help determine feasibility, optimized implementation methods, and reasonable development schedules.
- 3+ years of product management experience with SAAS products, ideally in technically complex products
- Prior experience with related services especially Billing is highly desirable
- Engineering & Architecture background
- Understanding of SecOps and DevOps principles
- Strong leadership, communication and cross-functional skills
- Primarily data driven and experienced with driving product metrics
- Ability to embraces ambiguity and execute complex technical remakes of the platform code
- Able to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Fluent English (verbal and written) as your main stakeholders are key leaders of our Finances and Ops teams globally
PandaDoc empowers more than 30,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Minsk to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.