PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 15,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & kick-ass Christmas parties. Although some of our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
The Sales Development, Team Lead will manage and oversee the hiring, onboarding, coaching, development, performance and retention of a team of Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) in Minsk. You will eventually report to Director of Sales Development in the US office.
This is an inbound SDR team that is working with incoming leads.
In this role, you will:
- Leading & coaching your teams to achieve performance targets for the business
- Conducting 1:1 performance reviews to coach each team member; responsibility for all aspects of performance management for direct reports
- Monitoring activity metrics, increasing response rates, SDR automation, messaging and cadence, reporting, etc.
- Engaging and communicating confidently; will present to and collaborate with Sales and Marketing leadership regularly
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Proven success in pre-sales, lead generation, sales or business development in a software/technology environment
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong coaching and development skills
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Adaptable to a fast-paced, technology-driven environment
- Experience Salesforce.com is a strong advantage
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
- Cool office located in Minsk city centre (Kirova-street) with free beverages, fresh fruit and catered lunches 3 times per week
- Free English classes
- Personal, yearly budget for educational courses, conferences, etc.
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Medical insurance for you and your family