About the team
In the Brand and Digital Marketing Team, we used to work as a small boutique web studio. The team of Designers and Developers delivers all the marketing assets outside the product.
We develop pandadoc.com website as well as the number of web properties for different purposes. We act as a reliable partner for our internal customers - HR, Sales, Legal, Product, DemGen, and others.
While we are focused on the quality of the production we are growing and looking forward to new cool professionals joining our team.
We are currently looking for a Lead Web Developer to join our Pandadoc Marketing Team. You’ll be responsible for the development of all Web assets (public website, blog, community, library, templates, etc) based on the internal Design System.
How we work:
- We use the KANBAN framework
- We use Trello, GitLab, Figma, Abstract, Google Docs
- WordPress: Sage, Bedrock, ACF Pro, Gutenberg.
In this role, you will:
- Deliver secure, scalable, and easy to maintain WordPress solutions using engineering best practices and relevant coding standards
- Build fast, accessible, responsive, and pixel-perfect web pages that follow the design system guidelines
- Take architecture decisions and help the team to build scalable solutions
- Optimize web pages for maximum speed and SEO benefits
- Interpret performance metrics and address issues accordingly
- Help other engineers on the team through architectural and code reviews
- Respect timelines and communicate progress proactively.
- Solid experience as WordPress/PHP developer
- A good understanding of PHP ecosystem and its best practices (Composer, PSR, OOP, etc)
- Experience in building WordPress themes and plugins from scratch
- Proficiency in modern HTML/CSS and tooling (semantic markup, accessibility, CSS methodologies, BEM, PostCSS)
Good to have
- Sage/Bedrock or Laravel experience
- Experience in building complex content management solutions for WordPress
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
- Free English classes
- Personal, yearly budget for educational courses, conferences, etc.
- Yearly mental health allowance
- Home office budget
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- And great team of Pandas to work with!
PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.