In this role, you will:
- Organize and run bi-annual First Time Manager program (for up to 30 ppl)
- Work with leadership experts to create and update internal content for this program
- Find and coordinate internal and external leadership trainers and vendors
- Create and partner with external vendors on leadership development for first time managers, middle managers and senior leaders
- Create leadership assessment framework for all levels
- Launch leadership mentorship program
- Launch & drive leadership community
- Coordinate with HRBP and HR Ops team on leadership onboarding & development projects
- 5+ years of experience in HR/L&D roles
- 3+ years of experience in Soft Skills and Leadership Training & Coaching in IT/SaaS companies
- Great facilitation skills and knowledge of techniques
- Working knowledge of leadership assessment & development frameworks and vendors (mainly in Europe/US)
- Understanding of Instructional Design
- Experience in creating online content
PandaDoc empowers more than 40,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Lisbon to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!