The Learning Experience Designer (LED) is a key contributor to the strategic development of role-based rep journeys that ensure optimized, effective, and modern learning experiences for the global network of sellers. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development & implementation of training strategies, courses, and processes to support our current Revenue organization. You will work closely with cross- functional teams and leadership of PandaDoc to standardize systems and implementation across all locations creating a scalable and repeatable process. Being extremely adept at creating content and delivering it in person, via video conferences, and email is a must. The LED will contribute to program strategy and design, as well as create a variety of assets to support sellers’ learning and development.
The ideal candidate will be flexible and possess a wide range of skills and knowledge for both technical training and employee development. This Panda inspires, has a contagious enthusiasm for investing in people, and a passion for our future growth while strengthening our brand and culture.
In this role, you will:
- Create, design, and execute a full curriculum of training programs for sales teams, both in the classroom and virtual
- Develop cutting-edge training that can be delivered virtually to allow for flexibility; including videos, gamification, simulations, narration/audio
- Create certifications to ensure learners have completed the necessary training
- Effectively identify gaps in training and prioritize development of training materials
- Schedule and design the rollout of the curriculum, and deliver training virtually or in-person as needed
- Stay up-to-date on the industry, product, market, and sales training best practices
- 3+ years of previous experience in the high-tech industry or related experience
- Certificates or coursework in instructional systems, instructional design, adult learning theory, training and development, and/or performance technology
- Depth of knowledge of content creation tools such as Articulate Rise 360 or comparable
- Comfortable being the voice of training by staring in recorded video content
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Proven effectiveness in collaborating, negotiating, and interviewing business partners and subject matter experts to solicit required learning content
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong presentation skills, No fear of public speaking or communicating
- Experience training and delivering content in a prior role is a must
- Capable of operating in multiple time zones and cultures
- Vocal, communicative and energetic. Delivers content with enthusiasm and positivity.
- Proven ability to work independently to meet assigned MBOs
- Experience working with a variety of inter-departmental stakeholders
- A vocal, private and public PandaDoc evangelist
PandaDoc empowers more than 30,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, company paid life & disability, 20+ PTO days, 401K and FSA plans, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.