PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
As the second member of the legal team, we are looking for an experienced attorney that would be excited by the opportunity to make an impact at PandaDoc by reviewing procurement and other commercial contracts, and by designing, maintaining, and scaling a vendor management program in a rapidly growing technology company.
In this role, you will:
- Review, draft and negotiate a variety of commercial contracts with an emphasis on vendors, technology partners, NDAs, strategic partners, and resellers.
- Become an expert on PandaDoc’s platform in order to deliver and coordinate legal, contract, and commercial advice and counsel in support of the company’s business.
- Ensure that documentation and processes are compliant with current laws, client requirements, and industry best practices.
- Oversee maintenance of contracts and ensure proper documentation for renewals and existing contracts.
- Conduct due diligence on vendors or other third parties as may be necessary in support of transactions.
- At least six years commercial transactional experience, with significant experience supporting technology companies.
- Experience drafting and negotiating commercial agreements, including procurement related contracts.
- Knowledge of U.S., Canada, and European privacy and data protection laws, regulations and best practices (CAN-SPAM, HIPAA, GDPR, Privacy Shield, CCPA, etc.).
- Ability to work independently, meet tight deadlines and work effectively in a multi-functional, international team environment.
- Superior negotiation, communication, and teamwork skills.
- Strong business acumen with a sophisticated understanding of the balance between risk and reward.
- JD or LLM from an accredited law school; admitted to any state bar and in good standing (California preferred)
It would be awesome if you had:
- SaaS experience
- Experience as in-house counsel and/or in the legal department of a tech start-up
- Familiarity with audit standards and processes, such as SOC 2 and/or a basic familiarity with information security standards.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, 20+ PTO days, 401K and FSA plans, trips to our offices in the U.S.A and Belarus, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!