Our LiveOps Engineering team is looking for a passionate, results-oriented, and ready-to-learn Engineer to support the fast-evolving and expanding PandaDoc product. You will have an enormous opportunity to work within a microservices ecosystem, analyzing and investigating the issues and incidents, driving the engineering teams towards a resolution to have a positive impact on customer experience.
As a part of the LiveOps Engineering team, you will be to executing the reliability of PandaDoc product to our customers.
The role includes providing production ticket support (Level 2 support, escalations to engineering teams) for PandaDoc product both on Web and Mobile platforms, as well as engineering development and QA support, monitoring the overall product health.
In this role, you will:
- Primary root cause analysis and diagnosis of incidents
- Work with engineers and product engineering teams on high-severity active support issues, with a goal to restore the normal system operation, further root-cause investigation, and fixes
- Ready to work flexible hours: act as on-call support and point of escalation for high-severity issues from Level 1
- Work on monitoring, automation toolset and playbooks for LiveOps team
- Building the Network Operations Center for Incident Management
- Natural problem solver: ability to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues
- Quick learner and can adapt to the ever-changing startup environment
- Technical support/operations experience (support and incident management, metrics & monitoring, troubleshooting and debugging technical systems)
- Infrastructure automation and cloud services toolset experience (Docker, K8S, Ansible, Terraform)
- 2+ years of experience in Linux administration
- 1+ years of experience with cloud providers (AWS preferable)
- 1+ years of knowledge in container orchestration (Kubernetes)
- Experience with logging/monitoring/alerting solutions (ELK, TICK, Prometheus)
- Experience with scripting languages (Bash, Sh, Powershell)
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in Microservices architecture
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
It would be awesome if you had:
- Basic knowledge of CI/CD approach and pipelines (Jenkins, Gitlab)
- Experience with one of the programming languages: Python/Groovy/Go
- Experience with messaging systems (Kafka, RabbitMQ)
PandaDoc empowers more than 30,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Kyiv & Minsk to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.