PandaDoc empowers more than 27,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
Qualified candidates will join a progressive team that is building a new revenue channel for the business. Through outbound prospecting, you will use multiple channels including cold calls, email, and social media to engage decision makers. The goal is to educate prospects, bring awareness to our solutions, and convert prospects into actionable leads for Account Executives to close. The Outbound SDR will be part of an exciting career path that can lead to career growth in sales, client success or leadership.
In this role, you will:
- Build a career in technology-focused inside sales
- Learn how to pitch a product and talk with prospects
- Engage decision makers through multiple channels (Phone, email, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Build an "A player" reputation for work ethic
- Get paid for your performance
- Have defined advancement opportunities with very clear goals for moving up
- Join a sales-focused culture in a high growth technology company.
A typical day may include:
- Prospecting leads to secure demos through phone calls, emails and social outreach
- Celebrating individual and team results
Sales training and collaborating with teammates on creative strategies to improve results
- Following up on leads to conduct research to identify potential prospects
- Utilizing Hubspot, Salesforce.com, SalesLoft and other industry leading technologies
- Overcoming objections and helping prospects uncover areas of pain and potential value in their business and functional role
The Ideal Candidate is someone who is looking to prove they have what it takes to be successful in technology-focused sales. Ideal candidates will be highly competitive, confident, resilient, and focused on getting better every day while producing consistent results. Someone who doesn’t shy away from hard work and rolls up their sleeves to find proactive solutions, contribute ideas and improve business outcomes.
- Bachelor's degree in business, sales/marketing or equivalent experience
- 0-2 years of experience -- New graduates are welcome to apply
- Motivated, positive attitude and relentless pursuit of innovation and achievement
- Self-starter, curious, and hungry to learn
- Strong written and verbal English
- Your prospects are based in the US, any experience working with the US customers is a plus
You will be measured on these Key Performance Indicators:
- # of phone calls: Simply measures the amount of outgoing calls, emails and activities.
- # of discovery calls set: The number of discovery calls scheduled during the calendar month.
- # of discovery calls completed: Total number of discovery calls held, completed and qualified.
- $$ pipeline value: Sales pipeline value created from discovery calls scheduled and held.
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities.
- Personal budget for educational courses, conferences, etc.
- Competitive pay.
- Medical Insurance.