As PandaDoc’s International Expansion Project Manager (IEPM), you are the expert on how to get projects rolled out across the company and within the IE team. You will communicate essential milestones and achievements as well as risks as these relate to projects. You report to the Head of International Expansion and partner closely with the Globalization Manager and IE Coordinator. You work with minimal supervision to establish processes and procedures and learn new tools that can be leveraged by the IE team. You understand the organization's inner workings and identify ways to get things done on time, on budget, and with the resources available. In addition to managing projects, you oversee critical aspects of what the team is responsible for, such as the international websites, customer-facing emails, and designs. You balance being creative while also being a driving force within the team to get things done.
Sounds exciting? Come join us and help scale PandaDoc globally!
In this role, you will:
- Create project scope, gather business requirements, schedule, and budget plans, and manage the team projects’ execution
- Ensure launch readiness (e.g. go/no-go decisions), coordinate post-launch monitoring, and be an expert source of information for the project team, contributing actively to improving project management practice
- Develop a communications plan setting out who is going to receive messages about the project, when, and in what format
- Use project management methodology to plan, scope, and deliver projects on time and budget while ensuring that they meet the business requirements
- Manage website localization projects from beginning to end, working closely with external Localization Service Provider (LSP) and internal teams
- Source new vendors, agencies, and freelancers as needed
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to maintain and update international versions of the PandaDoc website
- Manage all vendor, agency and freelancer relationships, negotiations and performance
- Lead project kickoffs and other meetings with cross-functional groups for planning purposes
- Lead and manage IE sprint planning
- Create project schedules and proactively communicate delays, milestone dates, etc. to project team members and stakeholders
- Create and maintain localization budgets
- Review and approve invoices and calculate localization ROI
- Oversee end to end localization project workflows and own localization processes
- Identify and work with stakeholders to solve project issues, find causes and corrective/preventive actions as needed; work to resolve and/or escalate to functional management, any deviations (or potential deviations) from plan
- 5+ years of experience as a project/traffic manager
- Fluent in English - huge bonus points if you also speak another language
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, localization, international relations, or other related fields
- Experience working with cross-departmental teams
- Passion for international expansion and either have experience in or want to learn about localization
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Understand project management disciplines, methodologies, and tools (preferably monday.com)
- Effectively lead and manage multiple projects
- Maintain frequent communications and interactions with vendors, freelancers and agencies
- Dedicated to delivering internal customer service, with proactive response to stakeholder needs
- Integrate subject matter expert input for project success
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and meet deadlines under pressure
- Enjoy working with remote teams across different time zones
- Comfortable with change and a fast-paced work environment
- Thrive in ambiguity and enjoying learning new software and skills
- Bonus if you know Wordpress, Figma, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
PandaDoc empowers more than 40,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Lisbon to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!