As the Program Manager for Localization Quality, you will define what linguistic quality looks like. You will deliver the international voice, tone, and style of localized content in collaboration with the Localization Project Manager and other internal stakeholders.
Reporting to the Sr. Director of International Expansion, you will be working cross-functionally while identifying and training in-country reviewers and translators to localize the content well. You will be responsible for ensuring that our localized content, products, and services are of the highest linguistic quality.
You will also get the opportunity to represent Localization in cross-departmental meetings and give other departments input on how to write with localization in mind.
Sounds exciting? Come join us and help scale PandaDoc globally!
In this role, you will:
- Establish and run a program for localization quality and consistency at PandaDoc
- Set localization quality standards and goals for all content
- Establish, maintain and own the Translation Memory (TM) and glossary
- Identify, train and manage linguistic QA vendors as well as in-country reviewers
- Create and maintain various localization documents, including style guides, voice, and tone, guidelines
- Prep all content before it is sent to the Localization Project Manager and finalize any necessary post edits after localization is completed
- Collaborate with editors, writers, and other content creators to achieve a high level of consistency
- Provide feedback to translators and teach them the style, tone, and voice of PandaDoc
- Represent Localization in meetings where English source copy is discussed and propose internationalization best practices including style, tone, and voice suitable for Localization
- Perform essential internal localization QA, including formatting
- Research and resolve localization bugs, including responding to translators/vendors/in-country reviewers promptly
- Ensure all localized content meets our internal/external quality goals across the company
- 3+ years of experience with localization QA or localization editing
- Native-level English - huge bonus points if you also speak/understand Russian
- Passion for localization
- Good understanding of at least one other language than English
- Excellent grammar skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and meet deadlines under pressure
- Enjoy working with remote teams across different time zones
- Comfortable with change and a fast-paced work environment
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Integrate subject matter expert input for project success
- Exhibit ownership of your work and proactively use data to understand what's working and what isn't
- Love collaborating across departments and have demonstrated a solid ability to execute cross-functional
PandaDoc empowers more than 27,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, company paid life & disability, 20+ PTO days, 401K and FSA plans, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.