The Onboarding Specialists are the official “welcome Pandas’' for new customers. We are PandaDoc experts, change management agents, and trusted advisors to customers spanning across all industries, roles, and regions. We are also drivers of change within our own organization, contributing to many strategic initiatives impacting the company's long-term growth and success.
In this role, you will coach and develop a team of Onboarding Specialists to meet defined metrics as they lead our customers through the onboarding phase of their lifecycle. You will also work with cross functional teams in Sales, Support, Product, Customer Success, Marketing and BizOps to drive company initiatives to deliver best in class service. This includes helping to further develop and shape the self serve onboarding journey for customers who choose a self serve onboarding option.
In this role, you will:
Be responsible for People Management:
- Skill and career development through effective 1:1 coaching sessions, training and mentoring with each team member. Including taking corrective action, when appropriate.
- Foster an environment of engagement, motivation, team confidence and trust
- Continued improvement through training/coaching
Be responsible for Results Management:
- Lead the Onboarding Team towards continued success in customer satisfaction
- Partner strategically with leadership across the company to define and implement successful programs and support growth
- Drive long-term customer adoption through successful onboarding.
- Develop team members to deliver the best possible customer onboarding experience.
- Build and tweak playbooks & strategies to improve the effectiveness of onboarding programs.
- Continually explore new methods of improving customer time to value through better use of tech stack, engagements, learning content and workflows
- Use tools/automation to help team members achieve optimal productivity.
- Analyze customer and performance data to make informed decisions about operational and procedural changes
- 5+ years experience in a Customer Onboarding, Customer Success, or other similar role, in a SaaS product(s) environment
- Have strong technical competency, sufficient to train new users on software
- Possess demonstrated ability to perform detailed analysis and translate client needs.
- Proven track record leading and scaling a modern SaaS customer onboarding organization and practice
- Have excellent time management, project management skills
- Experience analyzing customer and team performance data to make informed decisions about operational and procedural changes
- Proven experience in a management a global team for a fast growth, scaling tech company
- Experience working with geographically dispersed teams
- An ability to coach, influence, develop, motivate and empower employees to achieve their best while maintaining high employee morale
- A consistent track record of executing against aggressive growth strategies
- Experience with effective handling of customer escalations or solving for challenging customer scenarios
- An ability to adapt quickly to new software and constantly changing business requirements
- Excellent verbal communication and strong writing skills with an emphasis on process documentation
PandaDoc empowers more than 40,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, company-paid life & disability, 20+ PTO days, 401K and FSA plans, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.