In this role, you'll be responsible for helping scale our global support team while having a relentless focus on the customer experience. Collaborating with Engineering, Customer Success, and Data Operations you will ensure a fantastic experience for our customers and their patients. You’ll help coach and manage a team of support agents, ensuring our OKRs/KPIs are being met and in line with our company objectives.
In this role, you will:
- Identify and execute opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer's experience at scale
- Lead from the front. You will empower and inspire the team
- Drive research, both one-off and recurring, designed to deliver actionable insights that will improve our customer support experience. Follow through on identified opportunities by enhancing or creating processes that will improve customer satisfaction, increase productivity, and improve the ability of PandaDoc’s customer support representatives to respond to customer needs
- Be accountable for all support performance metrics, including working with the Support Operations team to investigate problematic trends and developing action plans to address them
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data to generate insights, leverage and consolidate transactional, behavioral, demographic, survey, and Voice of Customer feedback data to inform stakeholders and to identify, size, and address business issues and opportunities to improve CSAT, revenue and retention
- Scale the customer success team by hiring A+ talent
- 2-3+ years of experience managing a team; a natural leader and passionate coach who inspires his/her team to elevate performance
- Operationally minded with the ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes
- Data-driven decision maker with a strong focus on execution and accountability
- Proactive problem-solver with the ability to execute at both the strategic and tactical level; able to roll up his/her sleeves to get things done
PandaDoc empowers more than 30,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, 20+ PTO days, 401K and FSA plans, trips to our offices in the U.S.A and Belarus, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.