PandaDoc is hiring a Manager of Global Recruiting Operations to join our Global Talent Acquisition team! Our ideal candidate will have a background in supporting recruiting efforts - from creating and managing recruitment programs, to increasing efficiency, mapping, and improving processes - while working with data, systems, and the overall recruitment technology stack.
This role will partner closely with Recruitment Managers/Leads, Employer Branding/Social Media, HR/People Operations, Finance, as well as executive leadership, and external vendors.
This is a critical role to continue growing globally and ensure our team is set up for success, all while moving at the speed of light but still providing an amazing, unforgettable candidate experience.
In this role, you will:
- Lead, support, coach, and develop a small team of Recruitment (RecOps) Coordinators
- Develop and analyze relevant recruitment and talent acquisition metrics, create recruiting reports, and make informed decisions based on data
- Utilize data and storytelling to optimize recruitment processes and provide insight to “gaps” in the process
- Research and identify new tools and technology to improve talent & recruiting operations and to support the recruitment function globally
- “Own” our ATS, greenhouse; make suggestions/improvements, integrate new tools, drive commitment to data integrity and consistency
- Map the workflow, document scalable processes, and train the global recruiting team on TA processes, tools, and systems
- Be responsible for change management, stakeholder management, and communication activities for the RecOps team
- Partner with Employer Branding and Social Media & Marketing teams
- Develop a cadence and “own” reporting and performance metrics, including but not limited to data in greenhouse, LinkedIn Recruiter, job boards, PandaDoc, etc.
- Research the competitor landscape and market to improve recruitment strategies, such as talent mapping
- 3+ years of experience in a Recruiting Operations or TA Ops LEADERSHIP role
- 5+ years working in recruiting/talent acquisition
- People Management skills: leading/managing, hiring, training, coaching, growing/developing a team
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth organization - ideally a startup company in a remote, global setting
- Partnered closely with executive leaders
- Technical Guru - easily able to understand issues/questions related to ATS integrations, data reporting
- Know how to apply data to tell a story and drive effective decision-making
- Strong project management skills - ability to juggle competing needs and priorities at once while keeping a cool, level-head
- Prior experience handling data, reporting and analytics for greenhouse ATS and LinkedIn Recruiter Enterprise
It would be awesome if you had:
- Previously worked for a SaaS product company
- Led Employer Branding, DEI, and/or Early Career/internship programs
PandaDoc empowers more than 40,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Lisbon to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!