Reporting to the Director of People Operations, our ideal candidate is passionate about leveraging technology, developing scalable processes to support our global growth. We're looking for an experienced process guru who is capable of managing multiple HR Systems and will partner with other stakeholders in the People department to design, deploy and maintain efficient processes, programs and policies which promote compliance with the employment laws in the jurisdictions where we operate.
In this role, you will:
- Own and manage our core HR systems & technology and ensure data integrity
- Responsible for HR policy & compliance matters (handbook, policies, record keeping, training requirements, data privacy, audits, etc.)
- Manage annual federal and state/province governmental reporting requirements such as EEO
- Collaborate with Finance and IT Operations to ensure efficient flow of data and integration across multiple tools/systems
- Simplify and streamline processes that enable the people team to be more effective
- Evaluate new tools, policies and processes to keep PandaDoc and its employees at the leading edge in our industry
- Mentor global team of HR administrators to ensure data consistency and accuracy
- 5+ years experience with HR technology and administering employment policies in a global environment
- Proven ability to design and implement flexible programs in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated project management skills and a track record of success in bringing cross-functional projects to completion
- Practical, business-oriented approach to problem solving and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, balanced by an appreciation for complexity and risk
- Tech Industry experience highly desired
- Experience with Sapling HRIS or similar scalable solution
PandaDoc empowers more than 30,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, company paid life & disability, 20+ PTO days, 401K and FSA plans, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.