PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visithttps://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & virtual team bonding events. Although our Pandas are located remotely across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out ourLinkedIn to learn more.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the implementation of training strategies, courses, and processes to support both our growing customer base, as well as our Global Customer Success (Revenue) organization. This role will also be responsible for developing and deploying curriculum that drives fast customer adoption and seamlessly brings together CS global teams: CSM’s, Onboarding, Customer Training, Customer (technical) Support, Solutions Architects and TAM’s; and also to be aligned with our cross-functional partnering revenue teams in Sales: AE’s, AM’s, etc. You and your team will work closely with cross- functional departments and leadership of PandaDoc to identify customer and employee training needs, priorities, assets, and systems, and implement programs across all locations and platforms. Being extremely adept at creating content and delivering it in person, via video conferences, video on-demand, user guides and email is a must. Working knowledge of LMS is also required.
The ideal candidate will be flexible and possess a wide range of skills and knowledge for both technical training and employee development. This Panda inspires, has a contagious enthusiasm for investing in people, and a passion for our future growth while strengthening our brand and culture.
In this role, you will:
- Manage the growth, training, career development and performance of Training and Enablement staff.
- Track and monitor team and individual performance against larger team metrics and provide coaching and guidance as needed.
- Work closely with marketing, product, and sales to turn market positioning, messaging and product capabilities into effective training collateral
- Create on-demand resources ranging from PandaDocs, to videos, to one-pagers, presentations and more
- Collect and analyze eNPS and VOC/customer feedback to inform and steer both internal and external training offerings and products
- Train, instruct, and lead scaling global customer success teams in both virtual, video on-demand and in-person meeting
- Host web based video training for both customers and employees
- Interact with all parts of the business to understand KPIs, touch points and document critical systemic links to our reporting that must be trained on
- Deliver internal content regularly to all levels including manager, director, VP and more. Items could include the spectrum from product adoption, renewal or expansion objection handling, personalization tactics, cold calling, project management, compelling demonstrations, ROI and Time-to-value, career planning, communicating to influence and more
- Assist the larger team with any potential issues and partner internally with relevant departments to address
- Prepare and analyze training statistical reports to help determine adoption rates, customer and employee training satisfaction, training attendance, and content success and attrition rates.
- Report on and own the weekly, monthly and quarterly goals, metrics and projects
- Foster an environment of excellence by having fun, learning and enabling your team to achieve their goals
- At times you’ll need to attend global meetings that can occur in early morning or late evening timeframes
- 5+ years experience in managing a Customer Training, Employee Enablementt, or other similar role, preferably with SaaS product(s).
- Track record of onboarding, developing and leading a team to success
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent content creation skills
- Strong presentation skills. No fear of public speaking or communicating
- Experience in adult learning and delivering content in a prior role is a must
- Instructional Design experience not required, but a plus!
- Working knowledge of Learning Management Systems
- Ability to work cross functionally, seeking win / win solutions
- Capable of operating in multiple time zones and cultures
- Vocal, communicative and energetic. Delivers content with enthusiasm and positivity.
- Proven ability to work independently to meet assigned MBOs
- Experience working with a variety of inter-departmental stakeholders
- A vocal, private and public PandaDoc evangelist
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, company paid life & disability, 20+ PTO days, regularly catered lunches, 401K and FSA plans, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!