Market Development Representatives will join the fast growing sales team at PandaDoc to support our outbound sales strategy. The MDRs will be gathering and enriching data to assist our SDRs and AEs. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door in software sales and will lead to great career opportunities.
In this role, you will:
- Find the “blueprint” of an account and Identify key personas/contacts within a target account
- Make survey phone calls to understand the pains and initiatives of companies
- Enrich and clean PandaDoc account and contact data in our CRM
- Provide Outbound Sales teams with contact lists
- Identify intent signals and map likely initiatives
- Help the sales team with experimental plays
- Ability to follow a set of complex instructions and processes
- Strong organizational skills
- Tech-savvy and eager to learn how to use new software
- Adaptable to new challenges and processes
- High attention to details
- Persistent and can quickly identify bugs and inconsistencies
- Interested in getting into Software Sales
- Must speak English + French
What you will learn as an MDR:
- How to conduct outbound prospecting and lead research
- Collaboration with PandaDoc’s sales and marketing teams
- Experience with cloud platforms and other SaaS tools
- The ability to develop data setsin Excel and Google Sheets
- How SaaS companies sell in an outbound motion
- Accessing and manipulating data in a CRM
It would be awesome if you:
- Are comfortable with manipulating data in Google Sheets, Salesforce.com and SalesLoft
PandaDoc empowers more than 40,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Lisbon to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!