Market Development Representatives will join the fast growing sales team at PandaDoc to support our outbound sales strategy. The MDRs will be gathering and enriching data to assist our SDRs and AEs. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door in software sales and will lead to great career opportunities.
In this role, you will:
- Identify key personas/contacts within a target account
- Enrich and clean PandaDoc account and contact data in our CRM
- Provide Outbound Sales teams with contact lists
- Help the sales team with experimental plays
- Ability to follow a set of complex instructions and processes
- Strong organizational skills
- Tech-savvy and eager to learn how to use new software
- Adaptable to new challenges and processes
- High attention to detail
- Persistent and can quickly identify bugs and inconsistencies
What you will learn:
- How to conduct outbound prospecting and lead research
- Collaboration with PandaDoc’s sales and marketing teams
- Experience with cloud platforms and other SaaS tools
- The ability to develop data sets in Excel and Google Sheets
- How SaaS companies sell in an outbound motion
- Accessing and manipulating data in a CRM
It would be awesome if you:
- Are comfortable with manipulating data in Google Sheets, Salesforce.com and SalesLoft
PandaDoc empowers more than 30,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, company paid life & disability, 20+ PTO days, regularly catered lunches, 401K and FSA plans, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.