PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & kick-ass Christmas parties. Although some of our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
About the Role:
You will serve as the global Hubspot operations admin. In addition you will lead and serve as PandaDoc’s internal expert on architecting, governing and implementing marketing automation programs and processes in support of company revenue goals and funnel health. You will report to Business Systems Manager and partner closely with the Revenue Operations team.
- Lead, architect and operationalize marketing automation strategies and processes in the support of campaigns, lead management and lead flow.
- Govern and maintain the health of our marketing automation system of record ( Hubspot ); including governing workflows, data integrity, campaigns, contacts, system integration, API calls, latency and system performance metrics within Hubspot.
- Own lead management within Hubspot and its relationship with Salesforce.
- Build new workflows.
- Own system integration needs within Hubspot and partner with global Salesforce admin on Salesforce integration and data integrity across systems.
- Support architecture of omni-channel marketing and campaign attribution.
- Remain current with industry trends and best practices.
- Support marketing campaign asset setup, operations and QA. This will include email and may include forms and landing pages.
- Support lead and contact personalization across marketing channels.
- Protect and maintain email deliverability.
- Partner with demand generation in the integration of proper campaign automation and attribution with website and product forms.
- Manage and maintain targeting lists within Hubspot.
- Manage integrity of processes for opt-in and opt-out.
- Support lead journey analytics.
- Oversee user access and permissions within HubSpot, and work with sales/marketing leaders to determine appropriate user permissions, roles and teams for all users.
- HubSpot certification
- 3+ years of hands-on marketing operations experience in architecting and deploying email campaigns from Marketo, Hubspot, Eloqua or Pardot.
- 2+ years of Salesforce experience
- Experience working with sales, marketing and operations stakeholders to successfully gain alignment, execute campaigns, and achieve results
- Self-starter who will leverage internal expertise and external sources to find answers
- Strong analytical skills with experience in campaign reporting and marketing analysis
- Resilient and flexible
- Innovative and creative in the form of continuous improvement to internal processes.
- Ability to work independently and as a cross-functional team member.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing.
What we offer:
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Minsk to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!