Marketing Operations Manager
Marketing, San Francisco
PandaDoc is a high growth B2B SaaS company. Our mission is to accelerate the way businesses transact. Our Marketing team is growing and we're looking for our next superstar. We're looking for a highly technical marketer who's not afraid to get his/her hands dirty.
The ideal candidate is a ninja when it comes to reporting, automation, and funnel optimization. An expert in HubSpot, SalesForce, Google Analytics, and other tools alike; you can't stand marketing fluff and you know how to show progress through numbers. You like testing, iterating and you're a perfectionist at heart.
- Work with Sales to streamline Marketing-Sales operations.
- Fully own Marketing metrics -- metrics accuracy, reporting, ROI analysis, recommend how to invest further.
- Analyze attribution and channel profitability.
- Work with PM & Engineers to create new experiments to drive more acquisitions and revenue.
- Help automate our demand generation programs.
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing Operations
- High proficiency in HubSpot
- High proficiency in SalesForce
- 2+ years of experience in reporting and data analysis
- Team player
- You're comfortable when half the team is international
- Engineering background is a huge plus
What It Takes To Be Successful At PandaDoc:
- Roll up your sleeves and treat every project as your own.
- Morning-friendliness: the ability to do morning meetings with a global team.
- Strong understanding of SaaS customer acquisition
- Ability to get and reinforce clarity from colleagues from our global team.
- Tremendous career growth opportunities
- Regularly Catered Lunches
- Competitive Salary
- Stock options
- Health Benefits
- 401K and FSA plan
- Company Events & Outings
- Trips to our offices on the East Coast and Europe
- SF office in the middle of FiDi
- A fun team of Pandas to work with