PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
In this role, you will:
- Report to the Director of Revenue Operations and be part of the larger centralized team building and guiding our revenue engine for scale
- Partner with Marketing Leadership to launch campaigns and optimize results for revenue-positive marketing programs
- Partner with our Data Science team to build lead scoring systems to optimize lead distribution for sales
- Drive excellence in our marketing automation systems and process
- Perform in-depth analysis for major new marketing initiatives and programs: identify trends, solve problems and report results
- Collaborate with the Sales Development, Sales Operations, and Sales teams to ensure best in class response to top of funnel
- Identify, scope and build business cases for new capabilities required to scale: People, Process, and Tools
- 5+ years of relevant Marketing Operations experience at a scale-up SaaS company
- You have experience in B2B marketing at scale
- Experience executing multi-channel marketing strategies and aligning various stakeholders across Marketing, Sales, and Success to shared pipeline goals
- Marketing automation (Hubspot, Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot or similar system) certified expert
- Experience tagging and tracking multi-channel campaigns within environments such as Adobe, Tealium, Google, Salesforce, Nielsen (VisualIQ), Merkle or Marketo.
- Hands on experience as a marketing automation platform architect, administrator, and practitioner
- Deep knowledge in various performance marketing and demand generation channels (SEM, SEO, display, Content marketing, Review websites, Retargeting, Email, Offline, etc.)
- You have a track record of successfully enabling marketing teams and creating a center of operational excellence
- You have a deep understanding of data models and architecture
- You are highly analytical and able to translate complex data into simple insights
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills - be a real team player
- Excel/Sheets power user comfortable manipulating large sets of data
- Creative problem-solver who can manage multiple projects with ease and finesse
It would be awesome if you had:
- Understanding of high velocity / SMB business models
- Advanced reporting skills: SQL, Tableau, Mode Analytics, etc.
- Experience with other Marketing technologies like Google Analytics, Bizible, Brightfunnel, AdRoll, Clearbit
- Prior startup experience
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, company paid life & disability, 20+ PTO days, regularly catered lunches, 401K and FSA plans, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!