We are looking for a passionate, results-oriented, and ready-to-learn engineer to develop superior product solutions within our fast-growing business. Are you adaptable, driven, and friendly? Do you thrive in a fast-paced work environment where collaboration is a must? If the answer is yes, you’re a Panda, and we want you to join our team.
You’ll join one of PandaDoc’s engineering tracks - Revenue Solutions
Revenue Solutions Track designs and deliver complete end-to-end solutions in our Product so can we unlock new markets and bring new happy customers to PandaDoc!
Our main goal is to bring new MRR by expanding product-market fit from the Sales team to Revenue team use-cases.
In this role, you will:
- Participate in the whole development process: backlog refinement, coding, testing and releasing product features
- Work in a cross-functional team of 5-7 people and collaborate closely with other teams on the track
- Build, maintain and improve the application architecture and performance
- Actively collaborate with product managers and scrum masters
- Follow and contribute to agile development processes (LeSS framework)
- Service-oriented architecture but be prepared to deal with legacy code as well as monolithic services based on the Django framework
- Two main stacks: Java and Python
- Java services based on Spring Boot with custom extensions, Java 11, and Gradle as a build tool
- Python services are mostly written using AsyncIO frameworks and libraries, but we also have Django-based services with Celery workers under the hood
- Amazon Web Services;
- Main cross-service communication transports are NATS, Kafka, and RabbitMQ
- Prometheus stack for monitoring and alerting
- Jaeger for distributed tracing
- Proven record of production experience with Python (2+ years)
- Experience with any relational databases (SQL queries, migrations, optimization)
- Understanding the message queues (e.g., RabbitMQ, NATS, Kafka)
- English level to communicate effectively - both spoken and written
- Java experience will be a great bonus
- Strong desire to learn a lot and improve the skills
PandaDoc empowers more than 40,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Lisbon to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!