PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & kick-ass Christmas parties. Although some of our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
We have a fantastic product-market fit and are ready to grow! To help us grow even faster we need to tell our potential customers about our product in the most effective way possible and that's why we need a designer to join our team. The Designer is responsible for maximizing PandaDoc's presence on the web, in print, and other media. As a member of the Brand team, this role requires a well-rounded, creative team player who will support the design of PandaDoc, but also support a variety of channels to maintain brand consistency.
In this role, you will:
- Work closely with marketing or product teams to develop a high-end look and feel
- Collaborate with writers, designers and marketing leaders to create impactful campaigns
- Create video ads, animated website components, social content and more
- Come up with visual solutions for ad campaigns, social media, virtual events and branded content
- 4+ years of professional design experience for websites and/or mobile applications;
- Up to date with industry-leading design software (i.e. Adobe Effects);
- Ability to prioritize in a multi-tasking environment;
- Proven editorial skills, including an ability to expound on projects within project management tools;
- Great personality and social skills
- Verbal and written English skills are at an advanced level
What we offer:
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Minsk to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!