In this role, you will:
- Maintain strong business relationships with your clients and maintain regular contact
- Drive adoption and usage of PandaDoc through ongoing engagement with customers
- Conduct Business Reviews with customers including making feature and product recommendations
- Identify at-risk customers and help reduce churn
- Proactively renew customer contracts and negotiate pricing
- Proactively review key account metrics with clients and create goals for clients to hit AND help them hit those goals. Their goals are yours!
- Work with Customer Support, Sales, and Product to articulate and monitor customer requests and feedback through the appropriate channels
- 1-3 years experience as a Customer Success, Customer service, or other similar role, with SaaS product(s)
- Knowledge of English + one of the following languages: Spanish, French, Polish, Dutch, Swedish
- Proven ability to smoothly on-board new customers and manage relationships on an ongoing basis
- Highly organized and possesses the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- History of being a highly confident compassionate problem solver with great communication skills, attention to detail, and a strong passion for user experience and customer happiness
PandaDoc empowers more than 30,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Minsk to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.