We are now looking for an energetic and fun Customer Support Associate to join us. You will learn a lot. Every day.
You will become a part of an international team that helps our customers get more value from the product. Your task will be to respond to customer inquiries via in-app chat, email and phone.
We like to work hard and play hard here. Join us!
In this role, you will:
- Deliver happy experiences to every client you interact with
- Become an expert in PandaDoc and be able to resolve issues our customers have
- Quickly respond to customer inquiries
- Use incident management technologies to register, validate, track, and solve application incidents
- Work closely with our teams in the US and Belarus to deliver world class customer service
- Knowledge of English + one of the following languages: Spanish, French, Polish, Dutch, Swedish
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in Customer Support
- Quick learner
- Analytic mind
- Stress tolerance
It would be awesome if you had:
- Interest in SaaS and web applications
- Basic knowledge of software development process and system design
- Experience in monitoring technical and product metrics
- Great sense of humor
PandaDoc empowers more than 30,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Minsk to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.