We’re looking for a brave Office Manager who can join the team while the office is under construction and there is LOTS of stuff to do! ;)
The person we want to join our team has strong people focus and full glass of positivity, an impeccable ability to collaborate across teams and knows how to multitask effectively, can make sure our beautiful office is always running smoothly and brings smart operational solutions to every-day work.
We believe that best-in-class software products can be only created by teams proven with the fundamental ground of everyday fun and support in both offices: digital and real one. Letting them stay focused on developing, QA-ing, designing, supporting clients etc. - you can impact their happiness and productivity even more than ever as you’re the one who will take part in setting the office space!
It's really impossible to describe the whole set of responsibilities - we have a million for you =) However, the most important is the start - we need lots of help in setting up the office now… after that there will be even more to do.
In this role, you will:
- Coordinate several papers 📁 from vendors together with an accountant
- Make sure our cleaning folks made their job neatly
- Order snacks and water and ensure the coffee machine ☕ is recharged
- Coordinate SWAG program locally and make sure that all Pandas have their boxes ;)
- Help with business trip, travel and accommodation ✈️
- Provide 💊 health insurance
- Research the covid vaccination opportunities for those who want to take a shot
- Reply to 100500 messages in slack and google mail
- Add a new vendor into Our Partners list
- Help to arrange ⛺ team building events for the team
- Discuss several funny ideas with the team and bring options on how to implement
- Elaborate a cool idea on a new crazy zoom party or on what can be done better in the office
- Track and support a correct data while thinking on the clear reporting at the end of the month
The list is not full, we will figure out something new together each day, be sure ;)
We realise this is a huge job, - we're asking for a lot, but you know what? We're a startup, and we ask a lot from everyone here. We also give an opportunity 🙌 to grow and develop your career with a global team of nice people. Our team and company culture are very special!
- 1-2 years of work experience
- Team player who can push things smartly
- Able to come up with solutions
- Good energy
- Perform heaps of tasks accurately and on time
- English at a B2+ level
- Basics understanding of vendor management + contracting
- General knowledge of legal, accounting, labour legislation (nice to have)
PandaDoc empowers more than 30,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- Tremendous career growth opportunities
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Company events & outings
- A fun team of Pandas to work with
- And all the bamboo you can eat!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.