PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We’re seeking a B2B marketer to join the PandaDoc Demand Generation team with expertise in Paid Social programs.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable managing a considerable budget for some paid social channels to maximize ROI, growth and driving specific leads to our sales team. This is an extremely dynamic position and a great opportunity for an analytically strong marketer.
In this role, you will:
- Decide on overall Paid Social strategy, manage budget and adjust campaigns to gain better ROI;
- Optimize paid social campaigns to lead, opportunity, and cost/LTV goals;
- Oversee accounts on social platforms (including Facebook, LinkedIn and other networks);
- Manage landing pages production to increase relevance of pages to targeted audiences;
- Manage banners/texts/videos production with the design and content teams to increase performance of campaigns and brand awareness;
- Be involved in targeted audiences selection and creation;
- Suggest, develop and test new campaigns across multiple channels;
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues;
- Be able to investigate and conduct analysis to understand the performance and A/B tests;
- Produce reports/dashboards for different teams on a special basis with reporting;
- Maintain partnerships with Social platforms and vendors;
- Development of New Channels from scratch (Quora, TikTok, etc.).
- Proven Paid Social user acquisition experience managing campaigns across Facebook and LinkedIn;
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and customer acquisition;
- Digital Marketing experience in B2B/SaaS is a plus;
- Excellent spoken and written English (Upper-Intermediate);
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
What we offer:
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Minsk to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!