As a Partner Enablement Manager, you will work to design, develop, and drive the PandaDoc’s Partner Onboarding and Partner Enablement programs.
In this role, you will:
- Own end-to-end global partner enablement and be the evangelist for partner enablement internally and externally
- Prioritize, develop, and operationalize the strategy to deliver targeted and relevant enablement to partners
- Create and maintain structured onboarding paths for our partners to ensure high quality marketing, sales and delivery for various personas across our partner ecosystem
- Design and develop a formal enablement and certification program
- Work closely with the Product, Sales, Customer Success and Marketing teams, to determine strategy, content and approach to deliver ongoing enablement to partners
- Create processes, set best practices, and build repeatable processes for enablement activities
- Monitor, manage, and report on key partner enablement initiatives, metrics and KPIs
- 3-5+ years experience working closely with a channel ecosystem
- Experience in Partner or Channel enablement or training
- Experience in training and certification or enablement-related position for technical and sales personas
- Experience hosting global enablement events, in person or remotely including webinars, trade shows, conferences or tech summits
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
PandaDoc empowers more than 30,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, company-paid life & disability, 20+ PTO days, 401K and FSA plans, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.