As the Partner Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting the marketing activities within our affiliate and channel partner programs. You’ll help scale our affiliate program by owning the strategy and execution of the program, and will help drive success with other assigned programs. This role will report directly to our Partner Marketing Manager.
In this role, you will:
- Working with our agency, develop and execute marketing plans to drive growth in partner recruitment, adoption and lead generation from our affiliate and Advisor (referral) partners
- Collaborate with Analytics team to track overall performance of programs, campaigns and individual partners, and make modifications where needed to optimize results
- Working with Partner Manager, Build quarterly marketing plans with assigned partners
- Collaborate cross functionally with Marketing, Sales, Customer Sucess and Product Marketing to execute marketing plans and manage the development of associated marketing components
- Conduct regular meetings with partners to ensure successful campaign execution
- Provide additional support to the marketing and partner teams as required
- 2+ years of partner marketing experience required, preferred experience managing affiliate programs
- Proven track record of hitting aggressive targets and improving ROI and CAC
- Proven experience managing marketing budgets with effective returns and traffic growth.
- Working knowledge of management platforms (PartnerStack preferred)
- Motivated self-starter who can work independently but also builds strong relationships and trust working across teams and integrating cross-functionally
- Great organization, planning and prioritization skills, with strong attention to detail
- Highly organized, self-sufficient and self-motivated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving, analytical and reporting skills
- Bachelor's degree required
PandaDoc empowers more than 30,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, company paid life & disability, 20+ PTO days, 401K and FSA plans, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.